What Our Inspections Include with No Extra Charge:
- WDO Structural Pest Inspection Included normally $350.00 value
- 90 Day Warranty Included normally $150.00 value
- Recall Check Trak Lifetime Warranty Included
- Thermal Infa Red Scan Included normally $200.00 value
Discounts AISI Offers:
- Military Discount
- Referral Discount - Family, friend or realtor/real estate agent referred you
- New Construction Discount
- First Time Home Buyers Discount (mention when booking)
Professional and competent home inspectors are fully trained in the proper operation of
all common home systems.
These systems generally include:
- Structural Components: Foundations, floors and walls.
- Exterior Components: Siding paint, windows, decks, garage doors, etc.
- Roofing: Coverings, flashings, chimneys, etc.
- Plumbing: Piping, fixtures, faucets, water heating and fuel storage systems, etc.
- Electrical: Wiring, main service panels, conductors, switches, receptacles, etc.
- Heating: Equipment, safety controls, distribution systems, chimneys, etc.
- Air Conditioning and Heat Pumps: Cooling and air-handling equipment controls and ducting, etc.
- Interior: Partitions, ceilings, floors, railings, doors and windows, etc.
- Insulation and Ventilation: Attics, walls, floors, foundations, kitchen and bathrooms, etc.
Additional fees can apply to inspect these systems:
- Septic System Testing
- Swimming Pool/Spa
- Water Quality Testing
- Well Testing
Special Inspection Services
Additional fees usually apply for these inspection services:
- Mold Sampling/Survey
- Radon Testing
- EIFS/Synthetic Stucco
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) Testing
- Septic System Testing
- Lead Testing
Other Types of Inspections
There are many other types of property inspections offered by home inspectors, depending
on your needs:
- Pre-Listing Inspections
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- New Construction Inspections
- HUD/FHA Inspections
- Multiunit Inspections
- Annual Maintenance Checkup
Home inspectors should present the customer with a clearly written or typed or printed
home inspection report, which must conform to the accepted standards of practice for the
state the inspection is performed in or the standards of practice of the association that
the home inspector belongs to. You can download a sample inspection report to review how these systems are
Now using the very best software for Home Inspection reports
We now use the AHIT's ReportPlus software for Home Inspection reports.
Advanced Reporting capability.
Creates a very professional report, easy to read and understand.
If you would like to schedule an inspection, please take the time to fill out our Request Form,
we will get right back and arrange a FREE Home Inspection Quote or to Schedule an Inspection at your convenience.
AISI solutions dramatically and cost-effectively, reduce energy usage (253) 376-3634
Return to top of page
© 2017 LazrWeb All